On Thu, 2022-08-11 at 10:18 +0200, Michal Konecny wrote:
> Hi Aurelien,
>
> I think that the option 1 should work, the new messages in staging
> should still show up in the datagrepper and I don't think anybody cares
> about the messages that were already processed.

I have done in the past. If it's absolutely necessary I guess it'd be
OK, but I wouldn't jump right to it because 'nobody cares'.

If the requirement is just to run DB queries, just cloning the DB
somewhere seems like the obvious best option if we do have the space to
do it.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA