[0] is just nexus which acts as an simple webserver. We can't do any fancy
things like redirects with it. We should probably delete all the content
there so that no one goes there by accident.

If there's no objections I'll go ahead and remove the releng/builder
content from the maven site. We actually removed the poms that generate
that content long ago so the information there is stale.

Thanh