Yes, skipped simply means for that particular job, it's result is not
counted towards the vote decision for Jenkins. So if you have a 5 jobs
trigger off of a patch but 2 jobs are configured to be skipped that means
only the last 3 jobs that were none skipped's results will be used to
decide whether or not to +1 or -1.

Of course for ODL's merge jobs voting is over so there is no votes to count
but we had to add the skip vote setting due to the issue explained in the
commit message of patch 47075.

Thanh