On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh...@linuxfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> We noticed today that our private cloud has a lot of orphaned ports
> preventing new systems from being able to spin up and acquire a port. We're
> trying to figure out how to kill these orphaned ports at the moment and
> have engaged Rackspace.
>
> Until then we will leave Jenkins in shutdown mode so it does not try to
> spin up invalid servers.
>
> Regards,
> Thanh

Ports have been cleared and Jenkins seems normal again. We lost some CSIT
jobs due to Jenkins falling over due to large queue but non-csit job types
should have been processed successfully.

We now have a script to clear the bad ports if it happens again. Still
working with Rackspace to find a longer term solution.

Regards,
Thanh