What: The Linux Foundation will be performing needed maintenance on the
OpenDaylight Nexus system

When: Saturday, February 25, 2017 @ 10:00 - 12:00 PST (2017-02-25 @
18:00 - 20:00 UTC)

Why: Storage on the nexus system has started to give space warnings and
when trying to expand the space it was found that we are unable to as
the volume is needing an offline fsck before we can expand into the
additional storage that was connected.

Impact: Nexus will be taken offline during the maintenance and we will
therefore also be stopping the Jenkins build queue so as to not cause
unneeded build failures. It is not expected to take the full 3 hour
window but it's hard to say with a fsck on multiple TB of data.
Additionally, if the volume fix happens quickly enough and there is
still time in the window we will be updating Nexus to the latest 2.x
release that just came out last week.

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on
Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator