Hello Thanh, everyone,

regarding javadocs, I have a couple of questions:

It seems the latest javadoc for yangtools is 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT -- is this
something we need to rectify in release jobs?

Would it be possible to setup opendaylight.org to support
https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-javadoc-plugin-2.10.3/javadoc-mojo.html#detectLinks
?

I am thinking something like configuring yangtools' url to be
https://yangtools.opendaylight.org/${project.version}/ -- which would
mean that yangtools.opendaylight.org/2.0.0/apidocs would need to
redirect to javadocs.opendaylight.org. This obviously requires
understanding how opendaylight.org is structured -- do we have some
document detailing how our web namespace is carved up?

This would allow us to build properly cross-referenced javadocs across
our projects...

Thanks,
Robert