On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Thanh Ha <thanh...@linuxfoundation.org>
wrote:

> *What:* The Linux Foundation will be migrating the Jenkins servers to our
> new cloud provider.
>
> *When:* Wednesday, December 13 @ 9:00 - 11:00 PST (17:00 - 19:00 Dec 13
> UTC)
>
> *Why:* Considering the issues we are currently experiencing with our
> existing cloud provider [0] and our CSIT jobs are currently unable to run.
> We are using this downtime as an opportunity to migrate the Jenkins systems.
>
> *Impact:* Jenkins will be put into shutdown mode while we migrate data
> over to the new cloud and prepare the new Jenkins system for production.
> Once ready we will remove shutdown mode and resume Jenkins run.
>
> Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on
> Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.
>
> Regards,
> Thanh
>
> [0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/infrastructure/
> 2017-December/000902.html

Hi Everyone,

Jenkins migration is now complete and jobs should be running again shortly.
Let us know if you spot any issues with the new environment.

We do expect jobs that download from Nexus to take longer running tines
because we have not yet migrated the Nexus instance so it has to fetch over
the internet instead of from local disk. This is expected and should be
resolved in the near future when we migrate the Nexus instance.

Regards,
Thanh