This patch https://gerrit.linuxfoundation.org/infra/8172 adds a
configurable option in global-jjb to allow us to override Sonar version
using a mvn goal that looks like this:

    org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:3.3.0.603:sonar

It needs a new global-jjb release and then an update in ODL releng/builder
to force downgrade Sonar but if Sonar is being upgraded soon I'm not going
to rush to get it into ODL as we will have to revert the changes again.
Instead what I'll do today is force update all the existing jobs manually
and queue a Sonar jobs run so that all the projects get a fresh run today
which should get projects updated sonar results for this week.

Regards,
Thanh