Hi Everyone,

*What:* The Linux Foundation will be performing maintenance on the Nexus
server to increase VM resources to a larger CPU count.

*When:* Thursday, September 6 @ 11:00 - 12:00 PST (18:00 - 19:00 Sept 6 UTC)

*Why:* We've been seeing intermittently Nexus would stop transferring
artifacts to builds. Upon investigation we found that Nexus at times has a
heavy load average for the amount of CPU cores it has and sometimes cuts it
pretty close on RAM usage. It's about time we increased the VM size for our
Nexus system so that it has more to work with as our system usage continues
to grow.

*Impact:* Jenkins will be put into shutdown mode while we perform
maintenance on the Nexus system. During this time Gerrit will be available
however jobs will be queued but not run.

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on
Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.

Regards,
Thanh