On 2020-07-12 14:14, Robert Varga wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> does anybody know where I can find documentation to INFO.yaml files?
>
> I specifically need the know:
>
> 1) what are the values for lifecycle_state (is it
> Bootstrap,Incubation,Mature and ... ?)
> 2) how do I record graduation review (which most projects passed)?

The docs are here at [0]

The schema that is being validated as at [1]

In answer to the questions.

1) per the schema the lifecycles that are recognized are:
Incubation, Proposal, Mature, Core, Top Level, Archived, Null, Integration

If you feel that we're missing some lifecycles please open a _bug_ at [2]

2) A graduation review could / should be listed under the tsc section.
When I look over the schema that section appears to not be specifically
defined, so, while it's required, that leaves adding states to it a
little more free form.

I would suggest something like:

--[cut]--
tsc:
  changes:
    - type: 'Graduation Review'
      name: 'Incubation to Mature'
      link: '<link_to_decision>'
--[/cut]--

We likely have never strongly defined the sub-schema on that section
because outside of initial project approvals it's not really been used
:-/ and we really didn't know how folks were going to use it.

[0]
https://docs.releng.linuxfoundation.org/en/latest/committer-management.html
[1]
https://github.com/lfit/releng-global-jjb/blob/master/schema/info-schema.yaml