Dear Manager

Good day to you, I wish you all best!
Today I'll introduce our LED Round Slim Panel  - Recessed
to you. Hope you'll like it.
Adopts the Latest Light Side-Emitting Technology make the lamp Ultra-Thin, the
thickness/Highness of the Lamp is about 20mm
It will be perfect for the low ceiling lighting application. Space Saving
The light comes out from the LED then goes into the LGP (Light Guide Plate),
then exits from the LD (Light Diffuser). This indirect light is more soft and
comfortable, Glare free
No RF interference & no mercury or hazardous materials
High efficiency light distribution and luminous efficiency, about 75%-80% light
utilization rate
Double Reflector Design: Silver Nano Reflector + Polymer Reflector, most the
light can be really used
Aluminum Casting Lamp Body, good Heat Sink Material, Rustles and Light weight
Lifespan up to 50.000hrs
Comes with LED drive
CE/RoHS approved. Safe and Reliable
Fast plug-in Connector provided, convenient to use

Shape: Round/Square
Power Output:   3W/6W/9W/12W/15W/18W/20W/25W
Power Input: AC85V~265V  50/60Hz
Luminous flux 70- 80 lum/watt
Operating Temperature: -20 ~+50 degree
Beam Angle: 140° / 160°
Color Temperature: 3000K~3500K / 4000-4500K / 6000K~6500K
Dimension/Diameter: As picture Show bellow
Thickness: 20mm approx

Package Includes
1 x LED Panel Ceiling Light (choice of shape/power/colour temp)
1 x Driver
Round panel
With any interest, please donot hesitate to contact us for more
Thanks and B.Rgds!
Kroes / Sales Assistant
Email :
To :