Hi,

Is the fossology report generated in Word format? Is it possible to
generate it in either plain text or in a format that is an open standard?
Unfortunately I am unable to open it in LibreOffice.

As for the libraries included in windows bundles, please see the following
for more information:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~inkscape.dev/inkscape-devlibs/trunk/view/head:/readme.txt

Cheers,
Josh