On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 01:38:21PM -0500, Martin Owens wrote:
> On Wed, 2016-11-30 at 23:15 -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > The Inkscape Board will hold its monthly meeting this Friday, Dec 2nd
> > at
> > noon Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  Any community member is welcome to
> > attend!
> >
> >     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
> >
> > Agenda:
> >   * Merchandise sales [bryce]
> >   * Sponsorship levels followup [bryce]
> >   * Inkscape forum followup
> >   * Mesh gradient feature followup [tav]
>
> Thanks Bryce,
>
> Can you add release status/readiness? I think we're sitting on a very
> nearly complete release and it might just need the umbilical cord cut.
>
> Martin,

Alright, if we have time.  The main things right now are review of the
state of the mesh gradient feature (above), checking the status on the
dpi scaling bug, and if there's any remnant followup to track for the
about screen.  Hopefully there haven't been any other new release
blocker bugs identified.

I figure there should probably be one last RC before we do the final
release.  I can cut that RC whenever.

We also need to assemble a press team to write the press release and
notify news sites and so on.

Bryce