Stickermule donates stickers to SCALE every year (I just design them and
send that over and make them and ship em out to us), if SFC doesn't have a
connection currently, or any volunteer for the design aspect, I'd be more
than happy to help on either front.

I'll vote in the next day or two when I'm properly processing catching up
on email.

Cheers,
Josh

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Bryce Harrington <br...@bryceharrington.org