A second mini-hackfest is tentatively planned be held in conjunction
with the LGM meeting in Seville, Spain April 26th through April 30th.
Google may be providing some support for travel to LGM. They are
interested in adding Variable Font support to Inkscape.

Details are available on the Inkscape wiki at:
Seville: http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Hackfest2018_LGM

Proposal:

  [ ] a. Cover travel and hotel expenses for Inkscape
         developers to participate in LGM 2018, at half our typical
         hackfest rates.
  [ ] b. The budgeted funds for LGM should be used some other way:

Allocation for attending hackfest:

* Up to $1000 each for Inkscape developers who have contributed for 3+
  years and > 200 commits.
* Up to $750 each for Inkscape developers who have contributed for 2+
  years and > 100 commits.
* Up to $500 each for Inkscape developers who have contributed for 1+
  year and > 50 commits.
* Up to $250 each for any Inkscape contributor listed in AUTHORS file
  with at least 10 commits by Jan 1, 2018.

Votes:
------

| Board Member         | 1. |
| -------------------- |:--:|
| Bryce Harrington     | a. |
| Josh Andler          |    |
| Tavmjong Bah         |    |
| Ted Gould            |    |
| Martin Owens         |    |
| Marc Jeanmougin      |    |
| Chris Rogers         |    |

Resolution:
-----------

Background:
-----------

LGM is an important meeting for the Libre graphics movement.  While we
won't be having a separate, distinct hackfest apart from it, as we've
done in the past, this event serves as a good opportunity for European
Inkscapers to meet up and to interact with the larger FOSS graphics
community.

Sample Announcement from Past LGM:
----------------------------------

Interested in meeting up with fellow Inkscapers?  Thanks to generous
donations to the project, we are able to provide funds to reimburse five
developers up to $500 each for attendance at the Libre Graphics Meeting
in Leipzig in April.

Anyone in the AUTHORS file as of Feb 19th, 2014 is eligible to apply.
To register, please email Tavmjong Bah, our coordinator for the event,
by March 6th to get on the list.  He'll let you know what position you
are in the list.  Then, register for the conference, enjoy your time,
and save your receipts.  Afterwards email copies of the receipts to Tav,
who will forward them along to SFC for reimbursement.  A maximum of $500
US each will be reimbursed to five attendees for travel, hotel room, and
food.

Note that the LGM meeting may also give partial reimbursements, so if
your total costs exceed $500 they may be able to help.

In addition, the board is sponsoring Tavmjong Bah to attend both LGM as
a speaker and as our event coordinator, and the co-located SVG Working
Group Meeting.  Tav will be representing Inkscape's interests at the SVG
meeting, and will be working with them on features including mesh
gradients, hatched fills, and auto-flowed text.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to Inkscape in the past.  Your
funding has made these sponsorships possible.  We've found these
face-to-face meetings invaluable both for sharing ideas and as general
inspiration for advancement of the project.

Previous Years' Website Blurb:

Thanks to generous donations from users, the Inkscape Project is pleased
to pay for five developers to attend the Libre Graphics Meeting, to be
held in Leipzig in April.  Tavmjong Bah will be presenting and is
sponsored to go as Inkscape's event coordinator; please contact him if
you are an Inkscape developer and would like added to the sponsorship
list.

Tav will also be sponsored to attend the co-located SVG Working Group