Transcript for board meeting:

    https://inkscape.org/en/gallery/item/12009/

New Action Items:

    === MPLA Sponsorship ===
    ♢ ACTION: Analyze how we could improve internal handling of
      Illustrator and Corel file import [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Follow up with MPLA to clarify on funded development and
      general sponsorship options [bryce]

    == Boston Hackfest ==
    ♢ ACTION: Start reaching out to people (including previous
      contributors) to attend the hackfest. [tedg]
    ♢ ACTION: Arrange votes for any special case travelers for
      hackfest. [bryce]

    === Merchandise Sales ===
    ♢ ACTION: Try one more time to access spreadshirt password, then
      email bryce for help [crogers]

    === Board election process review [tedg] ===
    ♢ ACTION: Collab on markdown formatting for the board docs
      [bryce,tedg]

    === LGM 2018 [Tav] ===
    ♢ ACTION: Get the word out about LGM / Inkscape and invite more
      attendees [Tavmjong]

    === Other Business ===
    ♢ ACTION: Evaluate use of discorse (https://discuss.pixls.us/ ?) for
      support/mailing list/forum type stuff [Vector Team]

Previous Action Items:

    ♦ ACTION: Re-ping Madras Printer's and Lithographer's Assoc. [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Find out who did the Indian language translation [Tav/Moini]
    ♦ ACTION: Calls for fundraising for the hackfest [bryce/Moini]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote for Boston hackfest [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote for LGM [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Port credential repo changes from bzr to git [doctormo]
    ♦ ACTION: Move credentials repo to a new git project [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Ping Brett regarding DigitalOcean [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Investigate CloudScale.ch [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Kickoff the 0.92.3 release [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Connect with Diego about CMYK planning [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Kickoff GSoC 2018 registration [ScislaC]
    ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base [Tav]
    ♦ ACTION: Pursue the RedHat option for the hackfest [doctormo]
    ♢ ACTION: Send invites to old Inkscapers to attend hackfest [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page [alface]

Bryce