----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System
<mailer-dae...@sourceforge.net> -----

Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 02:23:24 +0000
From: Mail Delivery System <mailer-dae...@sourceforge.net>
To: br...@bryceharrington.org
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

  inkscape-board@lists.sourceforge.net
    host sfs-lb-ml.sog [172.30.20.202]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<inkscape-board@lists.sourceforge.net>:
    550 Unknown user

Reporting-MTA: dns; sfi-mx-1.v28.lw.sourceforge.com

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;inkscape-board@lists.sourceforge.net
Remote-MTA: dns; sfs-lb-ml.sog
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 Unknown user

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:18:03 -0800
From: Bryce Harrington <br...@bryceharrington.org>
To: inkscape-board@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: inkscape-de...@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

Transcript from meeting:

http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/board_meeting_2018-03-02.html

New action items:

    ==== Budget 2018 ====
    ♢ ACTION: Increase amount allocated to hackfests and post a v2 for
      the budget [bryce]

    ==== Madras Printer's and Lithographers' Association ====
    ♢ ACTION: Find two (or three?) Inkscape people to send to the
      Color/Scribus meeting to learn about how we could do better color
      management with Inkscape.

    ==== Boston Hackfest ====
    ♢ ACTION: Send Hackfest invites to oldtimers [Tavmjong]

    ==== Other Business ====
    ♢ ACTION: Investigate Fastly invoice charges [scislac,bryce]

Previous action items:

    ♢ ACTION: Analyze how we could improve internal handling of
      Illustrator and Corel file import [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Follow up with MPLA to clarify on funded development and
      general sponsorship options [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Start reaching out to people (including previous
      contributors) to attend the hackfest. [Tavmjong]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange votes for any special case travelers for
      hackfest. [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Try one more time to access spreadshirt password, then
      email bryce for help [crogers]
    ♦ ACTION: Collab on markdown formatting for the board docs
      [bryce,tedg]
    ♦ ACTION: Get the word out about LGM / Inkscape and invite more
      attendees [Tavmjong]
    ♢ ACTION: Evaluate use of discorse (https://discuss.pixls.us/ ?) for
      support/mailing list/forum type stuff [Vector Team]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base [Tav]
    ♦ ACTION: Decide what oldtimers to send hackfest invites to [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page [alface]

Bryce

----- End forwarded message -----