Oh

> You said at the hackfest you wanted to look at doing this for
> sponsors.
> You don't remember that?

Yes I do, but now I feel like I have context. nofollow isn't the name
of a sponsor company, it's the name of an attribute to help cut down on
sponsor linkbacks for SEO.

Context is EVERYTHING! 😉

So what to do: We're currently using a manual editing on the page. So
any of the people who can edit the pages should be able to put the
nofollow rule in. I'm currently knee deep in upgrading the website to
django 1.11, so I'd love some help to knock this one off.

Martin Owens