The board meeting today was very thorough (and ran waaay long).  A few
key points:

Bug tracking got a lot of discussion.  We seem to have a consensus
building around the idea that we should start fresh in gitlab, with bugs
manually migrated if they can still be reproduced.

Sounds like Spreadshirt is close to being ready to announce officially.
CRogers is also working with hellotux.com for some higher quality
embroidered shirt options, but that's still in planning stages.

We have two hackfests to plan so far for 2019.  In March we'll hold one
associated with SCALE in Pasadena, CA, but are still looking for venue
spaces.  May will see one in Europe associated with LGM.  We're in the
early phase of planning in both cases; if you're interested in assisting
with event planning this would be a great time to get involved.  I'll
doublecheck how hackfest fundraising has been progressing and report at
tomorrow's Vectors meeting.

The Inkscape 1.0 release is getting increasing focus.  Mc has drafted a
planned schedule that gives us Inkscape 1.0 by the middle of next year.

Transcript:
-----------
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/2018-10-05.log.html

Action items:
-------------
    == Merchandise Sales ==
    ♢ ACTION: Coordinate announcement of spreadshirt with hackfest [crogers,
vectors team]
    ♢ ACTION: Check with Conservancy on status of sticker production [doctormon]
    ♢ ACTION: Email Bryce with evaluation/details about hellotux.com
merchandise service, for preparing board vote [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Board vote on hellotux.com [bryce]

    === Future meetings/hackfests ===
    ♢ ACTION: Check into pre/post SCALE meeting options & AirBNB [tedg, scislac]
    ♢ ACTION: Propose some options and concrete plans for hackfest at SCALE
[tedg]
    ♢ ACTION: Review hackfest fundraising in/out progress [bryce]

    === 0.92.4 Release ===
    ♢ ACTION: Kickoff 0.92.4 release [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Remember to put correct version string in AC_ for 0.92.4 [bryce]

    === 1.0 Release ===
    ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
    ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme
to Inkscape [scislac]
    ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers,
tedg]
    ♢ ACTION: Review bug fix list
http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/1.0_Release_Bug_Fix_List [bryce]