Transcript:
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/2018-12-07.log.html

Recently Completed Action Items:

    ♦ ACTION: Propose some options and concrete plans for hackfest at SCALE
[tedg]
    ♦ ACTION: Email board about status on SCALE venues by Nov 9th [tedg]
    ♦ ACTION: Lock in commitment for SCALE hackfest venue by Nov 16th, else
plan to reschedule hackfest [tedg]
    ♦ ACTION: Recruit folks to help plan gitlab bugs transition [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Ask SFC opinion for widening our trademark registrations beyond
US [bryce]

Carried Action Items:

    == Merchandise Sales ==
    ♢ ACTION: Investigate hellotux.com for merchandise [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Coordinate announcement of spreadshirt with hackfest [crogers,
vectors team]

    === Future meetings/hackfests ===
    ♢ ACTION: Set up wiki page for SCALE hackfest [Tav]
    ♢ ACTION: Check into pre/post SCALE meeting options & AirBNB [tedg, scislac]

    === 0.92.4 Release ===
    ♢ ACTION: Kickoff 0.92.4 release [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Remember to put correct version string in AC_ for 0.92.4 [bryce]

    === 1.0 Release ===
    ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
    ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme
to Inkscape [scislac]
    ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers,
tedg]
    ♢ ACTION: Review bug fix list
http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/1.0_Release_Bug_Fix_List [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Plan bug management for 1.0 [bryce,Mc]

    === Outreachy ===
    ♢ ACTION: Verify that outreachy project proposal is written and available
online [doctormo]

New Action items:

    === Hackfests ===
    ♢ ACTION: Hold vote for March hackfest [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Send email to recruit a volunteer to coordinate May hackfest in
Germany [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Check in with CR on merchandise shop status [bryce]

    === Sponsorship Management ===
    ♢ ACTION: Find out about the new event insurance from #conservancy [tedg]
    ♢ ACTION: See if Karen or other Conservancy members will be at SCALE to
discuss sponsorship management
    ♢ ACTION: Generate summary of our financial situation [bryce]

Next meeting will be Friday, January 4th, 2019.

Bryce