On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 04:44:29PM +0100, Marc Jeanmougin wrote:
> Is there a common ground between a and c ? Can we decide they are the
> property of the project, but the specifics of where they are located in
> the world is left to out outreach team, the "vectors" ?

Certainly A and C are not incompatible, but one or the other needs to be
primary:

With option A, leaving the decision (and management) to the Vectors
team, they certainly could choose to have it as a project owned resource
that they manage.  Sort of analogous to how booth materials have been
handled.

Option C would keep the management duty at the board level, so one of us
(or one of our delegates) would need to be keeping track of the
material, and Vectors would need to coordinate usage with us.

Ted made some good points about the value of delegating authority, and
strengthening team-level decision making, that option A fits with.

Bryce