Good news - SFC has generated the paypal button and we're ready to go.
Next step is to write up a short web page with the donation button on
it, explaining how it'll be used:

  https://gitlab.com/inkscape/vectors/content/issues/52

Máirín, can you assign yourself issue, and work on drafting the content?
There are also several people on the Vectors team that help with
drafting content, and have expressed interest in assisting getting
Outreachy set up, so they may be able to help with legwork if you give
them direction.

Thanks, and good luck!
Bryce