Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, Apr 5th,
at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings

We'll give as much time as needed to any remaining planning and prepwork
for the next hackfest.  Travelers should be locking in their travel
arrangements ASAP.

We should probably check in with GSoC as well, since that's in high
swing.  The other topics we can get to as time permits.

Agenda:
-------
    * Hackfest [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019]
    ** May 30th-June 3rd (Saarbrucken, Germany)
    ** Travelers should have arrangements made

    * GSoC

    * Budget

    * Bug migration off Launchpad

    * Infrastructure
    ** mailing list migration off SourceForge
    ** Wiki migration off OSUOSL
    ** Weblate service deployment

    * Software Release status
    ** 2geom 1.1
    ** Inkscape 0.92.5
    ** Inkscape 1.0beta

    * Other Business

Action Items from last meeting:
-------------------------------
        == Bug Migration Game Prices ==
        ♢ ACTION: Check with SFC if amounts of $100 / $50 / $25 for 1st, 2nd,
3rd is within IRS limits [bryce]
        ♢ ACTION: Hold referendum on top game prizes after confirmed by SFC
[bryce]

        == Infrastructure ==
        ♦ ACTION: File gitlab issue for getting official certs set up for
lists.inkscape.org [bryce]
        ♦ ACTION: Discuss stand alone oauth website/tools [bryce, doctormo]

        == Hackfest LGM Saarbrucken ==
        ♦ ACTION: Referendum on Hackfest2019 Saarbrücken [bryce]
        ♦ ACTION: Verify with houz that venue is reserved for May 27-28 [moini]
        ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote for funds for stickers for the two 2019
hackfests [bryce]

        === Bug Tracker Transition ===
        ♦ ACTION: Write up an orientation web page for new bug triagers, for
gitlab migration [Cr]

        == Inkscape 1.0 beta ==
        ♦ ACTION: Plan preparation work for the release [Mc, Bryce]
        ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
        ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the
theme to Inkscape [scislac]
        ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
        ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch
[crogers, tedg]

        === Sponsorship Management ===
        ♢ ACTION: Find out about the new event insurance from #conservancy
[tedg]
        ♦ ACTION: Generate summary of our financial situation [bryce]

        == Other ==
        ♦ ACTION: Referendum for transfer of webcams to Vectors team [bryce]
        ♦ ACTION: Ask on inkscape-devel@ if anyone would have a use for the
license [Moini]
        ♦ ACTION: Outreachy - clarify with SFC about next steps [bryce]

Transcripts of previous meetings:
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/

Bryce