> By the way, aren't there more books about Inkscape? On Packt
> Publishing's website, I see there are at least 4 books:
> https://www.packtpub.com/all?search=inkscape
> One of them is evoked in an old news article on the Inkscape website:
> https://inkscape.org/en/news/2011/04/30/inkscape-048-illustrators-cookbook-available-now/
> Maybe we should have a single heading for all books on Packt Publishing

I had actually had that exact link listed on that page, at one time.  But
was told that we don't want to advertise the publisher, so it was removed.

There are a lot of books about Inkscape, but I think the problem is that if
none of us have reviewed, or even seen them, it's hard to justify promoting
them.

We had a looong discussion about where to put the Keyboard Ref and Command
Line Ref, because they are neither books or manuals.  Then we had a loong
discussion about changing the name of the page.  None of the discussions
produced a result that we all found acceptable, so everything was left as it
is.

I do think the underlines could be dropped from the 2 Refs.  It probably
didn't not look quite as imposing as it does now, since we changed the h3
style.

All best,
brynn