Am 11.10.2016 um 20:15 schrieb Sylvain Chiron:
> Hi Maren,
>
> We’re Tuesday night!

- You can safely assume that I do own a calendar and a clock, Sylvain.

> The checks below are the very same on the Next Release page. There are
> some additional items and some missing items but I don’t think there’s a
> need for an update… Otherwise Bryce would have involved, wouldn’t he?

- I can't remember ever having been asked to update that page, no. It's
our responsibility to do that, to prevent the website from being outdated.

As I suspect the subsequent updates will follow the below scheme,
adapting the page now can save us work later, when there's more to do,
due to the release and news etc.
I prefer only changing a couple of checkmarks then to
changing/rearranging a big part of the text, like I did now.

Regards,
 Maren