>> We're pushing the about screen contest out today,
So I've drafted out an update which you can see here:
https://inkscape.org/en/gallery/=about-screen-contest/
It can still be amended, but I think it's fairly good for now.

So it's time for posting announcements in forums?  Did I see someone
(Maren?) was going to make a quick News article about it?  Oh I see, it was
about pre2beta.  Do we need a brief News item for the About screen contest?

Regarding the description, the last sentence:

"See below in the Galleries list on the left for a list of contests to join
in."

I think it should be on the right, rather than left?

All best,
brynn