Am 03.01.2017 um 22:49 schrieb brynn:
> I'm so confused!  We were talking about editing the Video Tutorials page.
> But
> now we are putting them in the gallery?

- I wouldn't mind if some day, someone would decommission that page
entirely... It's not a beautiful page, and the gallery can do it just as
well, only with search, tags, ordering by quality, pagination,
commenting ...

I think that would be an improvement, and also make it easier for new
videos to be added by their creators.

But maybe that would be going too far?

Regards,
 Maren