Can't say that I can see why we'd take this route, when seemingly, we
all agree that the page would be better off being replaced with a proper
solution to the problem...
We already had this situation once (where it was my fault), I don't like
to see it repeated.

Btw. anyone can add a link to an Inkscape tutorial video they like, and
have them on board, of course). If someone needs help with how to do
this, I'm available for explanations / step-by-steps.

Maren