Hi Brynn,

Am 12.05.2017 um 12:27 schrieb brynn:
> Hi Friends,
>        Since there have been no further comments regarding website
> moderation policy, I've made the changes to the CoC that we discussed.

- It's not published yet, was that intentional or were you waiting for
some confirmation?

>        Most of those who commented about being retroactive, thought
> since the policy was not existing at the time, we should not delete
> images uploaded before this date (or the members who uploaded them).
> (So we can vote those old ones that I flagged, back in now.)

- Done. There are still a couple of images where Martin voted to remove,
but we didn't... those are stuck in the queue.

>        I started to put out a call for volunteer moderators (on the
> To-Do List page, and also posting in forums and mailing lists) except I
> wasn't sure about the wording.  I was going to say something like
> "Volunteers are needed to join the Website Team as Moderators."
>
>        But then I realized there's no such thing as a Website Team, and
> actually it's a Website Editors team....which I'm not sure if moderators
> would be subset of editors...  Hhmm, maybe so?

- I'd say we can make one. Would you like to provide the icon?

>        Anyway, I seem to recall there was some mention of possibly
> creating a Moderation Team.  But before I post something like
> "Volunteers are needed to form a/join the Website Moderation Team" maybe
> we should decide if Moderators need their own team?
>
>        This might be another subject, but pursuant to all the recent
> discussion and movement towards getting the French manual translated, so
> we can find update and expand it, I wonder if we need to think about a
> Documentation Team?

- I think it's not urgent, because communication might happen within the
Booktype website (they have groups and chat). Generally, I believe it
would be a good idea.

>        Since Martin is the website guru, he probably has an idea what
> would be best here.  Personally, I can't think of a reason for a formal
> moderation team. But there may be one (or more), that make sense, that I
> just never realized.

- Permissions ;-)

Maren