Hi Brynn,

not yet. I've spent the night getting things ready for all of us (and I
bet I'll regret that later today...), but there's still a bit left that
I need Mick's help for, before it can go public (e.g. the website only
offers CC-By-SA licence for choice...) and I need someone to explain /
research how to add admins and editors, and how to use the group
feature. Also need to add some notes about editing.

Thank you for your patience ;-)

Maren