Hi Everybody,
I've been noting the thoughts, suggestions, ideas, and feelings involved
in maintaining momentum of the manual (and yes, I enjoy alliteration).  I
commend all of you on putting out the champion's effort to keep this
project going!  I will chip in by doing a Dutch translation.  Progress
will be very slow.  Like all of you, I'm in a chronic time-crunch.  I do
have a Trello account so I can provide my status.  I'll make time and send
bits and bytes to an appropriate repository, and we'll go from there.

I can also use my Github account to store things.  I'll check with Github
policy to make sure I'm not overstepping any constraints.  My account is
at:

http://roy-torley.github.io

and now you know where to find me (that's always a scary thing!).

Best early summer wishes to all,

Roy Torley