Published  :-)

brynn

-----Original Message----- From: Maren Hachmann Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:15 PM To: brynn ; inkscape-docs@lists.sourceforge.net Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] News item...manual...first draft ready
Am 10.06.2017 um 08:54 schrieb brynn:
       First and most important.  I take the first item in the list as
calling for a few beginners to review it.  But when I follow the link,
the task appears to be calling for one person to locate some beginners
and sort of coach them or guide them through reviewing it.

       So either the task itself needs to be changed.  Or the first item
in this article needs to change.  Do you see what I mean?

- Yes, I've thought about that myself. In the end, I had decided that
people who want to join can still do it via adding a comment. I'll
update the description a bit, now, to make that clearer.

       So do you know any way to force a line space between items in the
list? If you know, I would suggest moving the links to the end of the
period (well, maybe a couple spaces after the period) and making a line
space before the next item.  But if it can't be done easily, just forget
it.  It's not worth spending a lot of time to research.  :-)

- It's a bit difficult to do, if you want translators to mimick it and
not lose it while translating.

I think it can be published now :)

Thanks again, Brynn!

Kind Regards,