Oh, you haven't mentioned that you'd like your extension to be added to
the Wiki list!

I thought you wanted to say 'hi', tell people about your extension, and
find out how to get involved in development.

Anyway, if you want to add it to the list yourself, please do so :)

Which user name would you like to have set for the Wiki?

Maren