Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:25 AM
To: brynn ; Inkscape-Docs
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] UX team?

On Wed, 2017-09-20 at 06:42 -0600, brynn wrote:
Hi Friends,
        I just noticed there is no UX team showing on the Teams page
(https://inkscape.org/en/teams/).  I could have sworn I saw one
there, not too
long ago (couple of months maybe).  I think it had several members.

        What happened with that?

The UI team is currently hidden as it's TODO introduction and lack of
leadership made it hard to justify keeping it visible.

So what it needs is someone with a passion, preferably a UX person, who
can say that even if it's just a team of one, that they will handle the
team's business.

Best Regards, Martin Owens