Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 11:27 AM
To: brynn ; Inkscape-Docs
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] website curate questions

Hi Brynn,

This is because this entry was always a link and wasn't a
resource/download in the same way other items are. There's a different
form.

If you look at the "Video or Link" option in the gallery menu top
right, that should make the kind of item here.

I've removed the link in the admin to make it easier for you to change.
Although I suspect it'll need deleting since it's not a complete
resource.

Best Regards, Martin Owens