Hi Brynn,

There are two upload spots in a resource, one is the 'file' and other
is the rendering. You're currently free to upload two images into these
slots. The main image page will show the rendering, while I think the
moderation page is showing the 'file' version instead.

This makes me wonder if we should have a way to see that.

Martin,