Am 08.08.2018 um 11:33 schrieb brynn:

>    a -- Is this something that should be added to the Community To-Do
> List page on the Inkscape website?
>    b -- Or maybe it's a quick fix which someone could do in the near
> future?
>    c -- Or should the item just be deleted from Around the Internet page?
>    d -- Or is there a better link to access the Inkscape images on
> Wikimedia?

- The warning isn't too relevant, but if it bothers you, use this page:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:SVG_created_with_Inkscape

(or, if you have time for it, you could fix the images that are listed
on the page you linked on wikimedia, by adding/using the correct
template for them, or ask someone to do it (but really, not our job) -
and don't ask me how that works, I don't know.)

> 2 -- Museum of Sodipodi and Inkscape About Screens
> (http://gould.cx/ted/ink-about/)
>
>        The linked page gives a 404 Not Found error.  Just one question:
>
>    a -- I guess I've seen a lot of the About screen contest images in
> the gallery.  Is this the best URL for finding them?
> https://inkscape.org/en/gallery/?q=about  Or is there a better one?

You could link to:

- The real about screens:
        https://inkscape.org/de/community/about-screen-contests/ (see bottom of