Sent: Monday, November 05, 2018 7:20 PM
To: brynn ; Inkscape-Docs
Cc: Martin Owens
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] [Inkscape-devel] Website update: current status

Am 06.11.18 um 01:56 schrieb brynn:
Thanks for the update, Maren.  And thanks - As Always - for your hard
work on the website, Martin!  And of course thanks to everyone else who
pitches in!

I just wanted to make one note.  And ask a question.

It is possible to send messages.....by which I mean that it appears that
a message is sent.  However, there's no way to receive messages.
There's no access to inboxes.

- Not for me... When I click send, I get a blank page. It does not get
sent by email, and it does not arrive in my inbox on the website (which
is accessible at https://inkscape.org/alerts). Just the icon is missing,
the pages are there. I tested with my two accounts, in both directions.

I actually had sent 2 or 3 messages (moderation issues) before I
realized that we can't access our inboxes.  Will those members
eventually receive them?  Or should I plan to re-send them later?

- I don't think they got them, no.

Thanks again!
brynn

-----Original Message----- From: Maren Hachmann