On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 10:07:19AM -0700, brynn wrote:
> If either 0.92.4 or 1.0 alpha is about to be released, can't the edits just
> say 'from now on'?   (Not really "from now on" specifically, but in effect
> it would be - here's where new bug reports go now.) Because users wouldn't
> be reporting bugs for 0.92.3 or older, after 0.92.4 is released, would they?

Not all users will know to install 0.92.4 immediately; Linux users will
tend to upgrade when their distro upgrades them, and that could be some
months out.  So we can expect many users will be on 0.92.3 even after
0.92.4 is out, and may need encouragement to re-test on the newer version.

It's questionable that the developers will have much interest in working
on 0.92.4 bug reports, but they'll certainly have little interest in
bugs only affecting 0.92.3 or older.

Bryce