Hello,

Please add the NSIS installer translation for Romanian from here:
http://www.secarica.ro/traduceri/inkscape_0.47_installer_romanian.zip
and also add the corresponding line to the main NSIS script, which
should be
!include Romanian.nsh

Additionally, the default template for Romanian can be added too:
http://www.secarica.ro/inkscape_0.47_default_template_romanian.zip
which is modified as per Inkscape wiki for translators instructions.

Regarding the template modification, my question is -- what changes from
the practical perspective ? I mean, where can I observe any change when
using Inkscape ?
From my language point of view the changes are minimal, like the page is
now specified in millimeter and the label "Layer 1" is translated.
What property in the Inkscape UI display this ?

Thank you,
Cristi

--
Cristian Secară