Open Inkscape, go to Object -> Transform... -> a pane will open in the
right part, with some tabs and two buttons, Clear and Apply.

The Clear is already translated in my language, but I cannot find it
anywhere. Where from comes this one ?

I have to change it, because at present it is translated as is, which
in my language means something like "make clean". At the same time the
tooltip says about resetting the values to default, which is something
*different* than clear and more correct here, since some values will go
to to 100,000 thus making the "clear" word totally unsuitable (at least
in my language, Romanian).

How can I change its translation ?

Cristi

--