In Edit -> Input Devices... -> the current selected item is "Core
Pointer" (in list and as title).

Where from comes this string ? It does not appear to exist in the .pot
file. I also checked at random in the gtk .mo files that are present in
my GIMP install and it is not there either.

I'm using one of the most recent development version (devel r12162), on
Windows.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară