Le 19/10/2016 à 03:13, Duarte Ramos a écrit :
> Hell then, Happy Birthday then Mr Sylvain!
>
> Hope you are having a great day today, not burdened with translation
> work ...unless that is your idea of a perfect birthday, in which case,
> please do go indulge! :-D

Yes, not only for Inkscape but also Wikimedia:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Frigory
as the foundation promotes my dream of an informed and unified world.
I didn’t have too many mails to deal with today so that was a nice day.
Could feel comfortable in my own dear bubble.

Hmm, I should be up in 3 hours and a half, I really have a problem with
nights…
Wish me good dreams.

See you soon,
--