Hi all!

We're about to publish .92.2 and so far, french, and german translations
appear to be "fully up to date" (100%)

Could you tell if you plan to submit a translation update soon-ish?

The languages that appear "close" (>80%) to be fully translated are for
instance:

breizh (7405/8133),
catalan (8073/8133),
greek (7655/8133),
en_GB (8129/8133),
euskadi (7202/8133),
spanish (7620/8133),
icelandic (7052/8133),
italian (7564/8133),
japanese (6990/8133),
latvian (8089/8133),
dutch (8016/8133),
portugese (8016/8133),
slovak (7882/8133),
zh_CN (7776/8133),
zh_TW (7598/8133),
and any other that you're working on or that I've missed

Important note: Don't forget to update your po file with the
inkscape.pot file
<https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape/blob/0.92.x/po/inkscape.pot> to
see the complete list of strings to be translated!

Nicolas, if you know ways to contact translators that would not be on
this list, can you copy it to them?

Thanks all for all your work!

--
Marc