Hi Marco,

welcome :)

Great to meet another language enthusiast!

I see you already found the website translators' team on the website.

Have you already had a chance to look at the Wiki pages?

For a start, I'd suggest you:

- hop over to gitlab, create an account there, and start with the po
file for the website: https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-web-i18n

- while or after working on that, take a closer look at the Wiki page
part for CMS translations, and then hop over to our 'playground server' at
http://inkscape.sandcats.io:8091/ and try things out there a bit. Then,
when you know how to find your way around, let us know and we'll give
you permissions for the real website. This is because it's really easy
to break the website, it's not a very stable thing.

I've sent you an email with login data for the test server, as it
doesn't have a working mail server and cannot send registration
confirmation emails.

We've also already met on the chat channel, which is a good place to ask
for info for specific terms and for translator small talk :)

See you soon,
 Kind Regards,
 Maren