Le 03/02/2019 à 16:28, Maren Hachmann a écrit :
> Am 03.02.19 um 15:17 schrieb Sylvain Chiron:
>> What is ‘C.A.P.E. IT’ in the article?
>
> - It's the name of an enterprise. No changes required for translating
> the name, if that's what you're asking.

Yep, so the challenge is to give it some meaning to French readers.

> - Lena (and Leena) is a female first name. You got the others correct,
> too! Here are some photos (near the bottom of the page):
> https://award.osb-alliance.de/

Thanks.

That’s weird that the ‘Oscars of Open Source’ don’t have their website
in another language that German.

> - Sorry, I can't, they didn't say. We applied for it, and they chose us
> and the other two from the 13 projects that applied. I assume they liked
> our application and the program.

OK… So it’s an obscure competition where the competitors barely have an
idea of what matters for winning!

Thank you Maren!
--
Sylvain