Hello
I will describe my problem, maybe someone will be able to help me a little.

As of today:
I hope you heard about the GOG.COM store. I have an open-source project:
Minigalaxy
A simple GOG client for Linux that lets you download and play your GOG
Linux games
https://github.com/sharkwouter/minigalaxy
It is available in the official repositories of OpenSUSE, Fedora and MX
Linux at the moment
https://software.opensuse.org/package/minigalaxy?search_term=minigalaxy
Available for:
openSUSE Tumbleweed
openSUSE Leap 15.2

And now the problem:
This program's packages are not in the official repositories of Ubuntu and
Debian. That is in the application "Ubuntu Spftware". You need to download
the deb file through your browser and install it.

Inkscape is in the official Debian and Ubuntu repositories.

Request:
Who to contact to add packages to the official repositories of Debian and
Ubuntu. I am asking for some tips. Maybe ask to talk to someone for me.
Certainly the inkscape community has someone who approves files for Debian
and Ubuntu.

Please help. I don't know who to contact.
Regards
Artur Wroblewski