Thu Mar 15 06:20:05 2012: Request 75664 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by SISYPHUS
       Queue: Inline
     Subject: Fails 09parser test in Cygwin with *** fatal error
   Broken in: 0.50
    Severity: Important
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: starrych...@oliveyou.net
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75664 >

On Wed Mar 14 08:03:46 2012, daoswald wrote:

> My suggestion is to document the issue in a future release of Inline

I generally take the view that, if it's not an Inline issue, then
there's no need to take any action at all.
But this non-Inline issue is a little different - in that it's not
immediately apparent that it has nothing to do with Inline. (At least,
it wasn't to me ... and I was damn relieved when Chloe's follow up
report appeared.)
So, I think I'll do as you suggest and create some documentation about
it in the Inline-FAQ.

Not that anyone ever checks the Inline-FAQ ... but at least it would
give us a ready-made link to which we can (indignantly ;-) refer future
questioners about this problem.
When that's done, I'll close this bug report - but I'll leave it open
for the meantime.

Thanks !!

Cheers,
Rob