I've released Inline::CPP v0.43 to CPAN.  This is a mainstream release
that bumps the Inline dependency requirement to 0.53 to address the
"typemap clobbers inc" bug.  As discussed here previously, this was
probably an Inline::CPP issue, but the easiest fix was to make Inline
more tolerant.

If anyone on the list is having trouble installing Inline::CPP
(especially after disabling any HARNESS_OPTIONS environment variable
settings -- concurrent tests seem to be a no-no) please let me know so
that we can work out a solution.  We're still failing on Dragonfly,
and occasionally on what appears to be plain vanilla GNU/Linux.

Dave

--

David Oswald
daosw...@gmail.com