On 05/24/2014 06:08 AM, David Mertens wrote:
Thanks Rob, and thanks Ingy. Any and all words of encouragement are much
appreciated.

By the way, it's possible to write a similar keyword-based wrapper for
Inline::C. In fact, I plan to eventually build something like
C::Blocks::Cache (or something like that) which generates a .xs and .pmc
file from a single .pm file. In principle, one could then pass this
along to the Inline machinery to compile.

Eventually. :-)
David

Very cool

I'm planning to do something similar with perlcc and rperl.

Generate shared libs per .pm, a Makefile and the ability to choose the compilation backend (= optimization level) via B::C, B::CC or rperl.